Book List

Monday, April 6, 2020

Review: The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks

Publication Date: April 1, 2005

★★★

Shoot dang, this was the book I needed to rekindle my love for reading Nicholas Sparks! It had been far too long since I had read one of his books, but it definitely won't be long before I pick up another story of his!

This story is an interesting mix of romance and thriller and I am here for it! 🙌🏻 As always, I'm immediately drawn to the small North Carolina town filled with cute places and good people. Except for creepy stalker Richard, of course. 😝 I felt connected to the main character Julie and felt nervous FOR her throughout the entire story. It kept me on edge the whole time!

As per usual with pretty much all Sparks books for me, I cried while reading this book. 😭 I highly recommend this book if you're in the mood for a good "hiding in plain sight" small town thriller!


No comments:

Post a Comment