Book List

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Review: The Matchmakers of Minnow Bay by Kelly Harms

Publication Date: August 9, 2016

★★★

I love a good small town read, and this book did not disappoint! Lily is a starving artist who realizes she never signed the annulment papers from her one-night-stand-turned-wedding in Vegas 10 years ago. She of course has to track her "husband" down and finds him in Minnow Bay, Wisconsin.

Lily finds more than her husband in Minnow Bay. She finds an adorable town with kind, hard-working people who turn to friends. And not to be cliche, but she finds herself there too. Lily has a very tell it like it is personality, and I liked the banter between her and her friends and her "husband", Ben.

I thought I knew exactly how this story would go based on the title, but there's so many surprises along the way that made for a fun story! If you're like me and love small towns (or just reading about them), definitely check this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment