Book List

Monday, April 27, 2020

Review: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

  
Publication Date: May 23, 2017

★★★

Wait, what? That's what I found myself asking through a lot of this book. This book was not what I expected at all and for that reason I'm unclear on what to rate it. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 That's kind of a good thing though, right?

This was a quick, clever read that took me by surprise and had me guessing the whole time. I read some other E. Lockart books in high school and loved them, and as far as I know this book was very different than her other ones, but it was done well! It really gets you thinking and made me start flipping back, trying to get clues and put the whole puzzle together. Definitely check this one out for a quick story where truly nothing is as it seems!


No comments:

Post a Comment