Book List

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Review: The Good, The Bad, and the Grace of God by Jep and Jessica Robertson

Publication Date: June 23, 2015

★★★

This book surprised me in the best way! I haven't seen all the Duck Dynasty seasons (someday I'll binge them) but I loooooove reading about the Robertsons. I didn't know too much about Jep and Jessica going in to this book, but I loved reading their stories from their upbringings and early married days.

Jep and Jessica are definitely proof that you can't judge a book by its cover. When we "meet" people on TV after they've reached success, it's hard to remember that they started from the bottom. J+J both have been through a LOT in life that I would have never guessed! From health issues to marriage struggles, these two have a ton of experiences to share, and they've come a long way! They really have seen the good and bad in life and I appreciate their transparency.

This is a great, honest read about the youngest Robertson brother and the surprising twists and turns his and his wife's lives took!

No comments:

Post a Comment